The pattern contains step by step photographic appliqué and stitch guide for August Parade using a range of stitches including, straight stitch and lazy daisy stitch
– Fat 1/4 of background fabric (I used a small, mid-tone print)
– 15cm of fabric for borders
– 20cm of fabric for binding
– 70cm of backing fabric
– 1 skein of each of Cottage Garden Threads:
* Zinnia #1
* Dawsons Moore #3
– 1 pk of “August Parade” Cottage Garden Threads’ Cozy Wool Flannel
– 70cm of wadding
This pattern is an instant download and suitable for printing on an A4 printer.
Please note that this pattern is for personal use only and is not to be copied or distributed.
Copyright AmyKallissa 2016