The pattern contains step by step photographic stitch guide for Totes Ma-goats stitchery using a range of stitches including, chain stitch, straight stitch & satin stitch.
– Fat 16th linen/homespun/fabric for your background to stitch on
– Fat 16th weaveline
– 1 skein of each of Cottage Garden Threads:
* High Country – Wool
* Daisy – 6 Stranded Cotton
* Lotus – 6 Stranded Cotton
* Pea Soup – 6 Stranded Cotton
– 20cm Embroidery Hoop
This pattern is an instant download and suitable for printing on an A4 printer.
Please note that this pattern is for personal use only and is not to be copied or distributed.
Copyright AmyKallissa 2015