5mm Fusible Bias Web
Size: 5mm x 25m
Useful for making bias tape strips for Celtic/stained-glass quilt and appliqué.
– You can make heat sensitive adhesive tape easily by positioning Fusible Web in Fusible Bias Tape Maker
– It is also useful for making appliqué or pieces for sewing (such as fasteners)
– You can make quick bias tape backed with heat sensitive adhesive
– Amount of adhesive is suitable for such works as Celtic quilting that needs repeated pressing
How to use:
(1) Insert the Fusible Web into the upper groove of the Fusible Bias Tape Maker.
(2) Insert bias cut fabric in the lower groove.
(3) Pull both materials at the same time and iron.
(4) Remove the adhesive tape and apply.
In stock (can be backordered)