Granny Smith Quilt Pattern & Templates
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.74 with More info
Mixing vintage doilies with our favourite Liberty fabric and threads, the Granny Smith Quilt is a contemporary take on slow stitching. This bold and bright design uses a range of techniques including slow stitching, raw edge appliqué and simple stitching.
Granny Smith Quilt pattern and acrylic templates
- Calico Backing – approximately 1m
- Background Fabric / Vintage Tablecloth – approximately 130cm x 75cm
- Backing Fabric – approximately 115cm x 160cm
- Wadding – approximately 115cm x 160cm
- Binding – approximately 5 1/2m
- A mixture of vintage and upcycled textiles in lightweight, natural fibres such as cotton and linen.
- A mixture of embroidery threads in colours that complement your fabric choice.
- Recommended needle is a No.22 Chenille
In stock (can be backordered)