Hippity Hop is the perfect bag for collecting or gifting special Easter treats and is a combination of slow stitching and embroidery.
Please Note: This pattern is only available as a PDF Downloadable Pattern.
– Calico – approximately 80cm x 40cm will make one bag.
– Cottage Garden Threads, six-stranded cotton (LM22 – Ivy, – LM24 – Aeonium, AK07 – Quinn & AK15 – Ezra)
– A mixture of vintage and upcycled textiles in lightweight, natural fibres such as cotton and linen.
– A mixture of embroidery threads in colours that complement your fabric choice for slow stitching.
– A mixture of vintage and upcycled buttons, lace, doileys, ribbons etc for embellishing.
– Recommended needles:
-for slow stitching is a No.22 Chenille.
– for embroidery is a Size 8 Milliners Needle.
Paper Pattern, Downloadable PDF Pattern