Vliesofix – Bondaweb
Vliesofix/Bondaweb is a paper backed iron-on fusible web with adhesive on both sides, to aid fusing two layers of fabric together. Predominantly used for appliqué, handicrafts, dress making & mending.
Price is per 1m. Minimum order quantity is 1m.
Multiple orders of any size will be cut as one continuous piece.
Suitable For: Most Fabrics
1. Draw or trace the motif back-to-front on the paper side of Bondaweb and cut out roughly.
2. Lay the Bondaweb with the rough side on the reverse side of the fabric and iron on for around 5–10 seconds.
3. Cut out the motif precisely and pull off the backing paper.
4. Then place it in the desired spot on another piece of fabric with the coated side facing down. Iron-on for 10 seconds section by section.
5. Sew around the edges of your appliquéd pieces as desired.
There are no reviews yet.