– AmyKallissa classes are limited to a maximum of 10 people to ensure that everyone is able to receive plenty of one-on-one guidance and assistance.
– AmyKallissa classes are only suitable to those aged 12 years and up.
– Doors open 15 minutes before the class commencement for you to set up your sewing machine and sewing space.
– Whilst tea, coffee and treats are provided to attendees, AmyKallissa does not readily cater for those with dietary requirements. If you require dairy and/or gluten free morning/afternoon tea then please be sure to contact AmyKallissa at email@example.com. You are welcome to bring your own morning/afternoon tea if you have dietary requirements other than dairy and/or gluten free.
– If you are unable to attend your class, you may give your place to a friend or contact AmyKallissa to book into another class at another time.
– If for some reason, AmyKallissa needs to postpone or cancel a class, you will be contacted as soon as possible when an alternative date/s will be offered to you or a full refund of your money.
Patterns, tutorials, all imagery and photography are the copyright and the exclusive property of AmyKallissa unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. No portion of this site, the patterns or tutorials may be used, whole or in part, without express written permission.
You may not resell the patterns, tutorials, or any portion thereof. You may not alter AmyKallissa patterns and claim them as your own patterns.
©2012-2015 AmyKallissa. All rights reserved. Patterns bought from this site will be available for instant download. If you have troubles with the downloads, I will do my best to send out replacement PDF patterns within 24 hours of purchase. If you do not receive it please check you junk /spam folders before contacting.
Our shopping cart and order system allows me to see if you have downloaded your order. If you download a pattern, I cannot issue a refund. No exceptions. The reason for this policy is that once you download our patterns, you have them for life – and while I dig the honor system, I must protect my work. Thank you for your understanding.