The pattern contains iron-on-transfer and step by step photographic stitch guide for Totes Ma-goats stitchery using a range of stitches including, chain stitch, straight stitch & satin stitch.
– Fat 16th linen/homespun/fabric for your background to stitch on
– Fat 16th weaveline
– 1 skein of each of Cottage Garden Threads:
* High Country – Wool
* Daisy – 6 Stranded Cotton
* Lotus – 6 Stranded Cotton
* Pea Soup – 6 Stranded Cotton
– 20cm Embroidery Hoop
Please note that this pattern is for personal use only and is not to be copied or distributed.
Copyright AmyKallissa 2016